Tuesday, December 2, 2008

June.


Hello,
I have to say it is very difficult to contribute to a blog if you don't have a computer. I know a blogger without a computer! Well I don't have my own personal computer. Although as a family we have two computers and three laptops and the only one who has their own is my father. It is quite upsetting. I was meant to be getting one for Christmas but because of the economic climate now it looks like i'll be getting one for my next birthday (August 2009). Unless of course someone I know wins the lottery. There is alway that possibility. Also where a uniform to school 5 out the 7 days of the week makes it hard to post a lot of that content.

Above is a good friend of mine helping me with a photography assignment.

Model: March
Photographer: June


Lots of smiles,

June.

No comments: